Do you hate your face? When you look in the mirror, do the pimples POP out at you like erupting volcanoes? What would you give for a face that was clear, clean and kissable? Let me introduce you to the Tanda Clear+ acne clearing device, the Tanda Zap, and the Tanda Luxe blue light devices.
When that lump is growing under the skin, you just know it’s gonna be another whopper scaring your face.
Now You Can Kill Those Zit Cysts BEFORE They Bust Out
Yup! You can knock out those painful lumps under the skin before they surface.
At the same time, you’ll see your existing pimples clearing up within a few days.
Whether you have just a couple zits or a face full of ugly acne, you can be going out in public and showing off your new face in just a few days.
Clinical Study Of The Tanda Clear + Acne Light Therapy Treatment Device
The Tända™ Clear Acne Light Therapy Treatment device was used in a study involving 18 women and 3 men.  All of them had mild or moderate acne.
Mild Acne is defined as:
- Fewer than 20 total whiteheads and blackheads.
- Not more than 15 red (inflamed) pimples.
- Fewer than 30 total pimples, where some pimples were red and others were not red.
- Having quite a few red pimples and pustules (pus that could be seen)
Moderate acne was defined as:
- More than 20 but less than 100 total whiteheads and blackheads.
- More than 15 but less than 50 red pimples.
- At least 30 and up to 125 pimples. Many of the pimples are red, but not all of them.
- Red pimples with pus that could be seen. Less than 5 cysts. The cysts are usually under the skin where they can be felt as a lump.
All Of The Participants Had Skin Types Rated From 1 to 4
That simply means that their skin color ranged from white to light brown. There wasn’t anyone in the study group that had dark brown skin.
They used the Tanda blue light device for eight weeks. The treatment period was just 6 minutes, once per day.
Before actually using the Tanda each day, everyone first cleaned their skin with the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.
At the end of the first week there was a nearly 22% reduction of pimples. At the end of the 8-week study there was a 35% average reduction of pimples. The number of pimples with pus was not much different from the first day of treatment.
After the first week blackheads and whiteheads (called comedones) were reduced by nearly 23% and after 8 weeks it was about a 39% reduction.
Another benefit was that the amount of slightly dry and flaky skin had been reduced quite a bit.
Everyone agreed that the Tanda blue light treatment was better than what they had used before.
There were two people that had better results than average.
- A woman had 62% fewer pimples at the end of the study.
- A man with light brown skin had 94 percent fewer pimples. Also, all of his whiteheads and blackheads were gone.
How Does The Blue Light Therapy Kill The Acne Bacteria?
The acne bacteria, called P. acnes (Propionibacterium acnes), is killed when the blue light therapy causes it to self-destruct.
Here’s what actually happens. The blue light must be of a wavelength from 420nm down to 405nm which is in the violet range. The 414nm wavelength is often times used.
When the P. acnes bacteria is struck by the blue light, the porphyrin within the P. acnes creates free radicals. Over several days of blue light therapy, the free radicals will kill the P. acnes bacteria.
It’s the bacteria that plugs up the hair follicle with its waste that creates the pimples. Which is why doctors prescribe antibiotics to kill the P. acnes bacteria, for really bad cases of acne. With blue light therapy you don’t need the anti-biotics.
The Tanda blue light device, and all other blue light devices have been approved by the FDA. 
The study concluded that the Tanda Clear Acne treatment not only reduces current acne, but also prevents new acne from developing. 
Unique Blue Light Acne Treatment Device, With Sonic Vibration, To Blast Away Pimples Fast
The Tanda company now sells three versions of their product. The Tanda Clear Plus, Tanda Luxe, and Tanda Zap. Each of them works the same way. You gently hold the device to your skin and turn it on. Also, Tanda (Syneron Medical) has joined with Unilever Ventures to sell the mē clear Anti-Blemish Device.
First, the LED light bulbs produce a blue light at a wave length of 414nm that kills the acne bacteria.
Second, the LED bulbs produce a gentle warming that helps to open up the skin pores so that the blue light can attack more bacteria.
Third, the sonic vibration opens up the skin even more, so that the maximum number of bacteria is killed. Also, the sonic vibration increases blood circulation that speeds up the healing process by removing inflammation.
- Customers say this works when everything else has failed.
- Clears away cystic acne, whiteheads, blackheads, pimples.
- Stops those “lumps” from breaking out.
- Not all customers got rid of acne.
- If you must treat the entire face, this is going to take some time.
Tanda’s Best Blue Light
Acne Clearing Device
Get kissable skin in just 24 hours?
Well, some people do and some take a little longer.
In just 3 minutes, twice per day, the blue light acne clearing head kills acne bacteria with the blue light, sonic vibration and gentle warmth.
The treatment area is about 1.5 X 1.5 X 1.5 inches in a triangle shape.
Replaces a worn out head on the Tanda Clear+ or as a supplement to the Tanda Luxe.
Gives the option to have a blue colored light head to kill acne with the Luxe model, that has a red light head to remove fine lines and wrinkles (shown below).
- Customers say the charge lasts much longer than the battery version.
- Easy to travel with and rechargeable.
- Unlimited number of treatments.
- Featured on Dr. Oz Show
- Some customers say it doesn’t work on whiteheads or blackheads.
Same technology as the Tanda Clear+ device shown above.
For best results use three times per day for just 2 minutes each treatment.
Rechargeable so you don’t have to buy batteries like the original Zap (shown below).
- Many customers say it really works.
- Easy to take with on a trip.
- Limited to 1,000 treatments.
- Several customers have said that it arrived with corroded batteries.
- The batteries do not last very long.
Great for removing acne while traveling.
As seen on the Dr. Oz Show.
Can be used 1,000 times.
Comes with AAA batteries that provide 40-50 treatments.
- Firms and plumps up the skin for a more youthful look.
- Fades wrinkles and fine lines.
- Quality control at the factory is poor. Either it works well for many years or it’s defective right away.
This has RED LED Bulbs for removing wrinkles and fine lines by producing more collagen.
Creates increased skin hydration that leaves your skin soft and smooth.
It also has sonic vibration and is gently warming to vitalize and heal the skin.
You can get the separate Blue LED bulb head that is sold as a replacement for the Tanda Clear + device. That way you can switch between clearing up acne and removing fine lines.
- Many happy users that were surprised that it really works.
- Small and very portable.
- Several customers have said that it only lasted two weeks. Which is within Amazon’s return period.
This is for an occasional acne spot, because it covers an area of about an inch in diameter.
If you need to treat larger areas, get the
Tanda Clear+ or the rechargeable Tanda Power Zap.
Each treatment is just 2 minutes. For best results use 3 times per day.
Charges up with a USB cable.
Conclusions About The Tanda Clear & Other Models
- All of these blue light devices have proven to be effective at preventing developing pimples from surfacing, and to drastically reduce the healing time of existing pimples.
- The unique sonic vibration appears to be responsible for stopping the cystic lumps from busting out. The quality control at the factory isn’t consistent. Only the Tanda Clear + seemed to be of consistent quality. The other products either work properly for years or fall apart very quickly.
- I recommend the Tanda Clear + as it seems to be more reliable than the other models.
 New Light Therapy for Acne. US Food and Drug Administration. FDA Consumer Magazine. November–December 2002 Notice.