Last Updated on December 30, 2023 by Richard
CBD is just about everywhere at the moment, from supplements to vaporizers, bath soaks, drinks, and even our food! And for a good reason. A popular natural remedy, it has been used for years to treat many common ailments and continues to gain momentum in the health, wellness, and now even the beauty world. Click here to find out more about CBDistillery, and continue reading about the beauty benefits of CBD oil.
While it may seem like a strange ingredient to include in your beauty regime, CBD carries many benefits when infused into various skin and hair care products and is currently a growing trend in the beauty industry.
Read on to find more about this potent, healing, taboo plant extract, its benefits, and why you should incorporate it into your daily routine.
What is CBD oil?
Known scientifically as cannabidiol, CBD is one of more than 100 chemical compounds called cannabinoids found in the Cannabis sativa, or cannabis, plant. However, CBD only contains trace amounts of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the primary psychoactive in cannabis that causes a high, making it safe for legal consumption.
CBD oil, which is ready for use as we know it, is made when CBD oil is extracted from the cannabis plant and then diluted with a carrier oil – for example, coconut. Some manufacturers will use heat to remove the CBD from the cannabis plant, while others may use alcohol to create a CBD tincture.
It comes in varying strengths that people can use for different purposes and can be applied topically onto the skin via creams and lotions, in a roll-on, or drops placed under the tongue.
CBD oil can be found in various in-store and online products and has taken the beauty world by storm.
It is commonly found in beauty products, including moisturizers, face masks, sunscreens, lip balms, oils, bath soaks, etc., and more!
What are some of the beauty benefits of CBD oil in beauty products?
Thanks to its versatility in treating various ailments, experts and consumers alike are fans of CBD, including skin conditions. Here are some of the leading beauty benefits:
- Improves acne – Thanks to CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties, CBD oil has been found to calm acne flare-ups and reduce redness around cysts. Not only does it help treat this skin condition, but it also helps to prevent it by decreasing the production of sebum on the skin, which blocks pores and causes acne. Not only that, but one study has even suggested that CBD may help treat the appearance of acne scars.
- Premium Quality Hemp Seed Carrier Oil: SVA Organics Hemp Seed Oil is obtained by cold-pressed extraction. Our Hemp Seed Organic oil is free of preservatives and comes with a dropper for easy application. It is not tested on Animals. We care for you!
- How to Use: SVA Organics Hemp Seed Oil is easy to use. Put a few drops on your palm and gently massage on your scalp or body for a few minutes. Leave it for some time and wash it off with a mild cleanser. You may use Hemp Seed oil for the face and skin and leave the oil overnight for better results. You can also use Hemp in shampoo, hemp in conditioner, Hemp in soap, and hemp seed hand and body lotion for its benefits.
- Hair Care: Hemp Seed Oil Organic is used for hair and scalp massage, and the use of Hemp in shampoo and conditioner is also quite popular. Simply mix a few drops of Hemp Seed oil with your shampoo, conditioner, and mask for hair care. Warm the oil and apply it to the hair and scalp. Wrap a towel or shower cap for deep penetration.
- Skin Nourishment: Organic Hemp Seed oil is suitable for massage and can be used as a moisturizer. The oil is gentle on the skin and gets absorbed quickly. Add a few drops to your creams, lotions, or bath products for goodness of Hemp Seed oil for the skin.
- Customer Satisfaction: SVA is committed to providing customers with high-quality products that deliver an extraordinary experience. Customer Satisfaction is our prime focus, and we continue to offer the genuine quality we are known for.
- It is anti-inflammatory – Studies have shown that CBD has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, particularly effective on the skin. It may help reduce redness, swelling, and pain from irritation and existing breakouts, as well as more chronic skin conditions. These include psoriasis and eczema that can be particularly uncomfortable and painful and are often treated with steroids.
- Prevents signs of aging – The beauty industry is always on the lookout for that one magical product that can turn back the years, and thanks to CBD, they may have gotten close. A 2017 study concluded that CBD is rich in antioxidants which guard the skin against free-radical damage from oxidative stress, pollution, UV rays, and impurities that can age the skin and cause premature signs of aging. CBD is, therefore, an anti-aging ingredient that helps prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps with sunburn – A lesser-known benefit of CBD in beauty and skincare is its ability to help reduce the effects of sunburn as a result of its anti-inflammatory properties. While more and more people are becoming educated on the importance of sunscreen, many people still don’t or miss areas by mistake. Applying a CBD-infused SPF can temper the reaction of sunburned spots and supply more broad absorption, and it is one of the newest uses for CBD in skincare.
- Hydrates the skin – Research carried out in 2009 demonstrates CBD’s effectiveness for dry skin. The plant extract is exceptionally high in nutrients, and when applied topically onto the skin, can soothe and calm irritation, balancing the skin to keep its moisture levels balanced. This ability makes it a perfect skincare favorite for dry, sensitive or cracked skin.
Promotes healthy hair growth – Hair loss and thinning have become one of the biggest beauty concerns, with few solutions offering possible results. CBD oil is high in fatty omega acids that keep hair strong and moisturized, nourishing the scalp to promote hair growth while keeping split ends at bay.
It also treats stress and hormonal-induced hair loss, interacting with the receptors that control the body’s hormone regulation functions, making CBD a hair savior.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Our Premium Hemp Oil is a carefully cultivated formula that balances a small amount of distillate to achieve an amazing flavor with maximum efficacy.
- ETHANOL EXTRACTION: When ready for factory processing, we will use a very cold (-40°C) ethanol extraction method. The ethanol extraction method provides the highest purity in hemp oil and makes it rich in natural organic ingredients.
- NO STRESS: Naturally full of Hemp Oil Extract, omega 3, Omega 6. Omega 9, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, trace minerals, amino acids, digestive enzymes and vitamins B – our GPGP GreenPeople 12,000,000 drops will show amazing results fast. No stress, great night’s sleep, and improved appetite – all that and even more!
- FULL TRANSPARENCY With Quantity and Quality: Ensure formal packaging and product quality and safety assurance. We hope to make customers believe in the products we recommend. This is why we provide a certificate of analysis for everyone to review.
- ORGANIC HEMP : Inspired by nature, and backed by science, our products go through rigorous testing before bottled. GPGP GreenPeople products are Organically grown. Multiple tests are conducted throughout the cultivation process to ensure no harmful elements are present.
CBD oil is a chemical compound found and extracted from the marijuana plant that is then diluted with a carrier oil such as hemp seed.
Research suggests that CBD oil can be very beneficial for skin health due to its anti-inflammatory properties, improving acne, hydrating the skin, helping sunburn, and preventing premature signs of aging.
What about the health and beauty benefits of hemp seed oil vs the beauty benefits of CBD oil? Read this article: Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil For Skin, Face, Hair, & Cancer